Monday, June 16, 2008

The pot calls the kettle black...

Well folks, it seems Mark doesn't like to be called names. Poor wittle Marky doesn't like it when he gets a taste of his own medicine. Wait, let me get my violin so I can play some sad, tear-jerking music. Go to YouTube and search for "fair tax"... it won't take long to see who spams all the video's with rantings and name callings. Mark has a rainbow of colorful names he likes to call anybody who supports the FairTax. But poor wittle Marky doesn't like it when I call him an imbecile. Well, if the shoe fits. I guess he gets called an imbecile quite a bit by the doctors and nurses at the mental hospital where he's undergoing treatment. I'm posting this because of the dialog that Mark and I have been engaged in since his last post on his blog site. You know... the one about Boortz "admitting" that you won't bring home your entire pay check? He's gone back and changed the post no less than *five times since he first posted it! The one that didn't have a link in it until after he read my posts? Yeah, that's the one! And the imbecile STILL tries to defend what he said! Now where did I put those crayons? I need to draw Marky a wittle picture!

* As of this time and date, Mark has gone back and changed his post eight times!

No comments: