Monday, June 16, 2008

Mark says Boortz has a "stunning reversal"...

This one will challenge the patience of any sane person. I have to take my hat off to the mental health professionals who work with people like Mark on a regular basis. I know I couldn't do it. It just boggles my mind how Mark can twist a story the way he does. In The FairTax Book (page 83-84), Neal Boortz says that under the FairTax we bring home 100% of our pay checks because there would be no more withholding of federal taxes. In an article on freerepublic.com, Boortz explains it in more depth. Somehow in Marks twisted little mind he's come out with the story that Boortz has had "a stunning reversal", and admits that we won't bring home 100% of our checks. If I could cut and paste from the book, I'd post it here, but since I can't, you'll have to get your copy of the FairTax Book to see for yourself. Here's the link to the article on freerepublic.com... click here. Read them and make up your own mind. Now, with both articles in black and white, plain English, Mark comes up with this fairy tale. He still refuses to admit he was wrong... but then again I wouldn't expect anything different from our resident imbecile. I seriously doubt that Mark has the reading comprehension skills of a 3rd grader. Given this fact, it makes me wonder... who watches out to make sure he doesn't hurt himself? If he can't get these two simple articles straight in his mind, how would he handle a warning message? I mean really, Mark might read something that says "caution, high voltage" and in his mind, he thinks it says "batteries not included". Think about it.

No comments: