Saturday, June 21, 2008

The moron closes his blog site... mission accomplished!

Well, I guess the moron (Mark Douglas Curran of Quincy, Illinois) finally couldn't take it any longer. I know how I would feel if everything I said got shot down and crashed in flames. I don't blame you moron... I mean Mark, I'd shut my blog down too. I'm kinda wondering though, how many people do you think is actually going to ask permission to read your rants, lies and misquotes?
Here's the difference between the imbecile and me... I read an article and if I don't agree with it, well, there's not a whole lot I can do about it. It says what it says. Lying about it or misquoting it doesn't change it into something that I agree with or something that helps my argument. I'll just Google the subject until I find something that I agree with or helps my argument. The imbecile will actually quote an article that doesn't prove his argument in the slightest. Or he'll either lie about what the article says or try to twist it. In Mark's tiny mind, he thinks nobody will notice. His name is Mark D. Curran... does the "D" stand for "Denial"? Despite the fact that absolutely nobody agrees with him, he continues to argue the same points over and over regardless of how many times he's been proven wrong. Is that indicative of a normal, healthy mental state? A psychiatrist would have a field day with this imbecile. Well at least his blog is closed down now. I guess my mission to debunk the imbecile is accomplished!

2 comments:

NAR Realtor said...

Thanks for this. I just read some of this guy's rants on the subject of the Fair Tax. My gosh, what a foul mouth this guy has. I hope he does eventually get some professional help: he really needs it. And if you invested your time to do battle with this deranged person, well, bless you. Now, if we could just get him committed to some place that does not allow inmates to post comments to YouTube the world would indeed be a better place.

Best regards,

D.

Matthew Brower said...

He started going after me on twitter. Then I blocked him. He then finds my facebook page for my radio show then goes off on me again. The guy is a troll. He must be close to a heart attack the way he goes after people for real.