Sunday, June 22, 2008

The imbecile says support is dying...

Well he's at it again. And finally, he posts what I've been trying to get him to say for a few weeks now. You see, Mark says that the FairTax is dying and that it's leaders really don't want it to pass! This, in my opinion, is one of the more absurd of the absurdity's of Mark's tiny mind. Here's a clue Mark... is it dying? If you call eleven more cosponsors in the past two months dying... then you're right. But you've always had trouble with numbers. FairTax now has 84 cosponsors... up 12 from 72 just two months ago. Yep, looks like it's dying, huh Mark? Mark says that the leaders, and by this I guess he's speaking of Boortz and Linder, never really wanted it to pass. The imbecile says that Boortz and Linder are looking for an out. Yep, they're trying to get out of it so bad that they signed eleven more cosponsors! They never really wanted it to pass? Yep, I guess Boortz and Linder and the 84 cosponsors were so bored, they decided to introduce HR25. Nothing else to do. But here's where the imbecile slips up... again: Mark says "of course I can't prove that they're not trying to get it passed". Of course not Mark, but then again, you haven't been able to prove a single word you've said so far! But that doesn't slow down the lies, misquotes, inflated numbers and false claims! 'Glad to see you've opened up your blog again Mark. Were you scared or something? I can't understand why you keep closing your blog and then reopening it. I was afraid I wouldn't have anything to debunk. Thanks again imbecile!

No comments: