Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mark says the embedded costs aren't 22%

I know I said I would post some of Mark's older comments so everybody could see what an imbecile he is. I guess that's gonna prove a little harder than I thought. Mark is a busy little puppy. He spews out his rantings faster than a scalded dog. Then I thought, "oh well, he comments on the same things over and over again anyway". I'll just get them as they come. With all the time he spends writing this stuff, it's beyond me how he finds time to pursue his other hobby. I guess in that case, it's a good thing he does write this crap. The more he writes, the safer the neighborhood children are. Since Mark cranks out his crap so fast, I have to make regular trips to his blog to see what the latest ranting is.
He didn't let me down! Mark says that there's no 22% embedded costs in new products and services. He's good, isn't he? Here's what he says now:
"Now, supposedly under Fairtax -- the price of the 1 dollar bread will go down to 78 cents.
Thats because -- according to Fairtax -- there is 22% embedded taxes that the business will save.
Nonsense. The taxes embedded and saved by the business would be substantial -- sure -- but nothing like 22 cent on that loaf. Try 6-8 cents."

That should get a giggle or two! Where does Mark get his information? Is it a web site? An article written by some economic or tax expert? No! Mark gets his information off the top of his pointed head. Ask him where he gets the information and I guarantee he'll come back with a rant that never proves his point. He'll say things like "anybody knows that" or "I don't have to give any proof". But here's the one that makes me laugh the hardest... Mark spews out the same unsubstantiated bullshit comments on YouTube, but on YouTube he says: "google fairtax absurdity and you'll see proof". Can you believe that? This moron refers people to his own ranting, baseless, blog site and tries to pass it off as proof! What an imbecile! More to come...

No comments: