Tuesday, June 24, 2008

8 out of the last 10 blogs are about cancer patients...

Wow, talk about running something into the ground! Mark seems to have a case of brain lock. He can't get his mind off of cancer patients, or some kind of patient, whining about having the rest of the country pay for their misfortune. To all you cancer patients, parkinsons, burn victims, alzheimers patients, etc. I'm really sorry to hear of your misfortune, but do you really think that the rest of the country should have to pay your way? Are you really pissed that the FairTax is the only federal tax you have to pay? Do you think it's fair that the rest of us have to pay our fair share while you don't have to because of your disease? What about my family? If we have to pay, shouldn't you have to? My grandfather fought and was wounded in WWI. My father fought and was wounded in WWII. I fought and was wounded in Viet Nam. My son is currently serving in Iraq. Shouldn't my family be exempt too? After all, we're taking the bullets for your freedom! Where did you serve Mark? Nice to be able to bitch and moan about paying your fair share with your cheaply bought freedom! Nice to be able to run your mouth after someone else took the bullets for your freedom! You don't want to pay your fair share? Cancer victim or not, if that's the way you feel, move to Russia! Now that you've thought about it, do you really feel that bad about paying your fair share? I didn't think so. Get well soon!

No comments: